The library lends out the following three electronic aids at the circulation desk:
|Laptops for loan|
- The service is provided to readers with valid reader-cards at the Mt. Scopus Library for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Laptops are loaned during the current day until an hour before the library closes
- Loaned laptops may be taken out of the library and used in all Mt. Scopus campus areas
- Laptops can be requested at the Circulation desk or over the phone: 02-5882124/5
- Requested laptops will be reserved until the following day between 9-11 in the morning.
- The fee for late return is 5 NIS per hour.
Note: All files and programs that have been downloaded to the laptops will be erased after the computer is turned off.
|Casio Financial Calculators FC-200V (on reserve)|
|Cellular Modem for Loan|
The modem gives access via PCs to the Internet , from anywhere that has cellular reception from Orange.
Modems may be borrowed two days before going on reserve duty, and kept till two days after you return.
In order to borrow the modem, the student must present a reserve callup order, and sign a liablity form that he will return the modem on time and in working order.
Please request the modem two weeks before your call up:
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone 02-5882114/5
for late returns: 10 sh.a day.
for loss of the modem: 100 sh.